That’s right! If you are looking for cheap parking coupons in NYC the SPACES™ Parking app has them. No more guesswork about parking rates. The SPACES Parking app makes finding the best available parking rate in NYC simple!
We already have fantastic coupon rates at the following conveniently located NYC garages:
- The Icon parking garage at 164 West 46th Street is conveniently located right in Times Square
- The iPark Garage on 107 east 13th st (between 6th and 7th ave) conveniently located near: Chelsea Market, PH-D Rooftop Longe, The Highline Ballroom, The Highline
- The Icon Parking Garage on 60 West 66th st (between Columbus ave and Central Park West)
- The Icon Parking Garage on 39th Street conveniently located near: Whitney, Morgan Library, Lord & Taylor, NY Public Library, Michael Jordans Steak House, El Rio Grande, Grand Central, Bryant Park Grill, Chrysler Bldg, La Fonda del Sol
- The Icon Parking Garage, MHM parking, 560 3rd Avenue conveniently located near: El Rio Grande, Chrysler Building, Capital Grille 42nd, Whitney, Morgan Library, Berkeley College, Michael Jordans Steak House, Grand Central, Cafe Centro, Naples 45
- The Icon parking garage on 1426 South William Street is conveniently located near: Hanover Square, Museum of American Finance, New York City Police Museum, National Museum of The American Indian, Morgan Stanley 1 New York Plaza, Statue of Liberty, 911 Memorial/WTC, The Skyscraper, Century 21 Store, Bodies the Exhibition
- The GMC Eastway garage, located on 49th Street between Broadway and 8th Avenue is conveniently located near: Times Square Alliance, A View From the Bridge, Lyceum Theatre, An American in Paris, Muse Hotel, Marriott Marquis Times Square, Marquis Theatre, Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square, Palace Theatre, The Lion King
More garages coming soon!
Become a SPACES parking app beta tester!
The SPACES Parking app makes finding cheap parking in NYC easy. No rate surprises and fully automated. Pay directly from your phone! Parking in NYC with SPACES parking app saves time and frustration.