Date of Last Revision: May 3, 2016
You should read our Terms and Conditions together with this Policy. By accessing our website, you are acknowledging that this Policy and our Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the SPACES Services and that you agree to be bound by this Policy and our Terms and Conditions.
Collection of Information
SPACES collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) and through other interactions and communications you have with us.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, mobile phone number, billing address, vehicle information, payment method, and other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information:If you permit the SPACES app to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“platform”), we may collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including date and time the service was provided, amount charged, promo code, coupon code, payment status, and other related transaction details.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, bluetooth, WiFi, and mobile network information.
- Log Information:When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Important Information About Platform Permissions
Most mobile platforms (e.g., iOS and Android) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent, and these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. For example, the iOS platform will alert you the first time the SPACES app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request, and Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the SPACES app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, handle receipts, provide services you request, develop new features, provide customer support to users, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of SPACES;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including providing or recommending features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
Sharing of Information
Through Our Services
We may share your information:
- With parking facilities to provide you a service you requested through us;
- With third party payment processor to facilitate payment of Services rendered
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms and Conditions, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SPACES or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Do Not Track
We do not track our customers across third-party websites for the purpose of providing targeted advertising. We do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals.
Transmission of Data
We use commercially reasonable efforts to secure our systems. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk, and you should not use unsecured internet access or other unprotected networks to submit data through our Service. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps (e.g., we may post a notice through our Service if a security breach occurs).
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your in-app account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
SPACES will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
We request permission for our app’s collection of precise location from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Services. Additionally, disabling our app’s collection of precise location from your device will not limit our ability to derive approximate location from your IP address.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Links to Other Web Sites
Changes to the Policy
Compliance with Law and Governing Law
1 The SPACES business is operated by ParcMate Corporation.